The maximum price that you can be charged is a refundable deposit or daily payment or a combination of both.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment, or a combination of both. A refundable deposit is paid as a lump sum amount. A daily payment accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Our rooms at Cambridge House are in good condition, and the building has air-conditioning. Our rooms include:
- Individual TV point and general power outlets.
- Vinyl flooring coverings,
- Wall finishes,
- Window coverings,
- Bed linen and bedspread,
- Electric high low bed,
- Nurse call
Maximum Price for Room
- Refundable Deposit of up to $250,000 or a daily payment of $41.16 or a combination of both.
- For this room a resident could pay, for example, 50% of the price by a refundable deposit of $125,000 and 50% of the price by daily payments of $20.58
Maximum Price for Room
- Refundable Deposit of up to $225,000 or a daily payment of $37.05 or a combination of both.
- For this room a resident could pay, for example, 50% of the price by a refundable deposit of $112,500 and 50% of the price by daily payments of $18.52
Cambridge House is located in Collingwood and is 3km north-east of Melbourne’s CBD – it is one of the oldest suburbs in Melbourne.
There are a vast selection of coffee shops, boutiques and factory outlet stores all within a 2km radius of the facility.
Parks, Recreation and Leisure
- The Over 60’s Group for women is located just over 500 metres from the facility and meets each Monday afternoon, costs per session are minimal and affordable. The Men’s Stronger Living Gym group for over 50’s is located 500 metres from the facility and trains each week. Cost is by gold coin donation. http://www.nych.org.au/
- Wellington Knitting Group is just less than 1km from the facility and meets each Thursday.
- Collingwood Leisure Centre is just over 2km from the facility. It houses state of the art fitness equipment, pools, a gym and spa and sauna. There is disability access to all areas of the Centre. The Collingwood Senior Citizens Centre is located in the same venue.
- Fitzroy Victoria Bowling and Sports Club is 1.4km from the facility and offers bar, restaurant and bowling facilities.
- Collingwood Library is located in Abbotsford and is 1.2km from the facility.
- Fitzroy Gardens, home to the famous Cook’s Cottage is located just over 1 km from the facility.
Hospitals in the vicinity include the Freemasons Hospital and St Vincent’s Mercy and Private Hospital which are just over 500 metres from the facility. Epworth GP Clinical Practice is 300 metres from the facility. Both the North Yarra Community Health Centre and My Doctor Medical Centre are located within easy access.
Places of Worship
Places of worship close to the facility include St Philip’s Anglican Church, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Holy Trinity Anglican Church, St Martins Community Church, Russian Orthodox Church and the Greek Orthodox Church.
Public transport in the area is mainly serviced by Trams and Buses.
For more information please visit the Public Transport Victoria Website and the Yarra Trams Website.