Share your experiences

How to give feedback or make a complaint

If you would like to give feedback or have a concern, we encourage you to speak directly to a staff member at the time. That way, we can resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

You are most welcome to ask to speak to the person in charge and if you feel the matter has not been resolved, you can contact the Patient Representative Officer on (03) 9231 1954 Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 4.00pm.

The St Vincent's Patient Representative Officers are available to hear your feedback or resolve any issues and concerns about the care you (or your friend/relative) have experienced at St Vincent's.

If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.

If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:

Fill out a complaint form online at or

Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint, leave a message for us below or contact the Patient Liaison Office directly via our email address:


Leave a Message


Mandatory field(s) marked with *