The maximum price that you can be charged is a refundable deposit or daily payment or a combination of both.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment, or a combination of both. A refundable deposit is paid as a lump sum amount. A daily payment accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Our rooms at Auburn House are in good condition, and the building has air-conditioning. Our rooms include:
- Individual TV point and general power outlets.
- Vinyl flooring coverings,
- Wall finishes,
- Window coverings,
- Bed linen and bedspread,
- Electric high low bed,
- Nurse call and
- An ensuite.
There is adequate storage in both the robe and bedside cabinet. The room also has garden views.
- Single Room Private Ensuite
Maximum Price for Room
- Refundable Deposit of up to $295,000 or a daily payment of $48.57 or a combination of both.
- For this room a resident could pay, for example, 50% of the price by a refundable deposit of $147,500 and 50% of the price by daily payments of $24.29
Maximum Price for Room
- Refundable Deposit of up to $275,000 or a daily payment of $45.28 or a combination of both.
- For this room a resident could pay, for example, 50% of the price by a refundable deposit of $137,500 and 50% of the price by daily payments of $22.64
Auburn House is located in Hawthorn which is located 6km east of Melbourne’s CBD. The suburb is roughly bounded by Barkers Road to the north, Burke Road to the east, Toorak Road and the Monash Freeway to the south and Auburn Road to the west.
Hawthorn is particularly noted for the number, range and quality of its restaurants, many of which reflect the strong ethnic diversity of the region. Glenferrie Road is a major shopping strip, with two supermarkets, major banks and many chain and specialty stores. There are also shopping centres at the corner of Burwood Road and Power Street, in Church Street, in Auburn Road (the western side which is within the Hawthorn postcode, while the eastern side is in Hawthorn East), the corner of Glenferrie Road and Riversdale Road and the corner of Auburn Road and Riversdale Road.
Parks, Recreation and Leisure
Places of Worship
Places of worship include the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, the Presbyterian Church of Hawthorn, the West Hawthorn Uniting Church and the Auburn Baptist Church, all within a 5km radius of the facility.
Address: Hawthorn is serviced by three railway stations; Hawthorn, Glenferrie and Auburn. It is also served by tram routes 16, 48, 70, 72, 75 and 109.
For transport information please visit the Public Transport Victoria Website.