We have a 10 bench lab incorporating technology as a tool to enhance your teaching and learning experience.
The lab includes:
- 2 large drop down screens
- roof mounted projectors
- dedicated teaching table which includes high resolution camera
- 10 tables for participants that seat up to 3 at each table
- individual monitor at each table
- power source and supply to run surgical equipment at each table.
Possible uses in the lab are endless from saw bone programs, live links to theatre, procedural skills workshops to introduction to new procedures or medical device programs.
For more information contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9288 2900
41 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia. Phone:
(03) 9288 2211