Education and Simulation centre
The St Vincent’s Clinical Education and simulation Centre offers a state of the art training facility for health professionals. Consisting of a conference room, clinical skills/surgical training area, breakout rooms and simulation facility the Education Centre is unrivalled anywhere in the southern hemisphere.
The Centre offers wide and varied range of programs and services to St Vincent's staff and external clients.
Our services include:
- Medical and clinical conferences and educational seminars.
- Practical workshops, live theatre links, ‘hands on’ surgical device.
- Training programs and custom built health professional skills courses.
- Simulation training.
- Offering WIFI wireless internet connection.
- In house catering through Zouki can meet a range of catering needs from a small afternoon tea to a formal sit down dinner or cocktail party.
With a capacity of 60 the conference room offers a state of the art facility for your next lecture, information session, course or workshop.
We strive to be at the forefront of innovation in education and have a state of the art Human Patient Simulator (METI HPS).
10 bench lab incorporating technology as a tool to enhance your teaching and learning experience.
As a thought leader in the medical education sector, we are committed to support and educate Specialists, GPs, nurses, registrars, and interns through our education sessions and interactive events.
41 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia. Phone:
(03) 9288 2211