St Vincent’s work experience placements provide secondary school students in years 10 and 11 with the opportunity to explore possible career options within the healthcare industry. Our program allows you to experience first-hand the day-to-day operations of one of our departments.
For enquiries regarding placements for tertiary students, please contact the relevant department directly.
How to apply
1. Click the Job vacancies link.
2. Search for our ‘Work Experience’ vacancy.
3. Apply online by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button on the advertisement.
What should I include in my application?
You should include your current resume and a covering letter outlining:
When do applications open and close?
- why you wish to undertake your placement at St Vincent’s
- the department you wish to complete your placement with
- why you have chosen this department
- the dates required for your work experience placement.
Applications will open in November/December each year and close once all placements are filled. There are limited placements, so ensure you submit your application early. For further enquiries call the POD Helpdesk on (03) 9288 2820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
41 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia. Phone:
(03) 9288 2211