As a Catholic health and aged care service our mission is to bring God’s love to those in need through the healing ministry of Jesus. We are especially committed to people who are poor or vulnerable.
We draw on the talents of our people and collaborate with others who share our vision and values to continue the pioneering spirit of Mary Aikenhead and the Sisters of Charity. We are committed to providing compassionate and innovative care, enabling hope for those we serve.
To lead transformation in health care inspired by the healing ministry of Jesus.
Our values, which are based on the Gospel, act as a point of reference for our decision making, and are fundamental to our Catholic identity. Our values underpin all we do and are demonstrated through our everyday actions, giving our mission life.
St Vincent’s Health Australia has four core values:
For those entrusted to our care it is:
· Provided in an environment underpinned by mission and values
· Holistic and centred on the needs of each patient and resident
· High-quality, safe, and continuously improved to ensure best practice
· Innovative and informed by current research using contemporary techniques and technology
· Delivered by a team of dedicated, appropriately qualified people who are supported in a continuing development of their skills and knowledge
· Committed to a respect for life in accordance with the Gospel